Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Hola, no se me abre la aplicacion GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3

[ New ]

Hola, me he descargado la aplicación GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3 y no se me abre en mi ordenador. Cumplo los requisitos de sistema y no se me abre. Alguien sabe cuál puede ser el motivo?
Gracias

GoPro

Re: Hola, no se me abre la aplicacion GoPro Fusion Studio 1.3

[ New ]

Hello @aridaner85. See if the steps below will help: 

If you are using a Mac:

• Restart your computer.
  • Create a new Mac admin account and verify if the other account is able to open the application. 
  • Uninstall and reinstall Fusion Studio.

If you are using a Windows computer:

• If your computer's username contains any non-English characters, removing them can fix this issue.
  • The first thing that can cause the program to not load is an unstable internet connection. You may be connected to a network(your home network, for example), but not have internet access. This will cause some of the app's functions to not work as expected, thus not allowing it to fully launch. Try turning off Wi-fi altogether and see if the program will launch from that point. If it does, then you'll need to troubleshoot your router and see what can be done to get it working again.

Also see Fusion 2.0 Beta Update for your GoPro Fusion for more information and instructions. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!