Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Hero8 Horizon leveling desktop?

Is there any plans to include horizon leveling in a desktop app such as Quik?  I would much rather be able to batch horizon level videos once they are transferred to my PC prior to editting rather than having to transfer them to my phone, level them and then transfer them a second time to my PC.  One of the reasons for purchasing the Hero8 was to do away with my Karma gimbal.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Hero8 Horizon leveling desktop?

Hi @xiaan

We'll have this shared to the team. Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks Ej, it would be appreciated if the horizon leveling was integrated with Quik.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

We will pass that feedback along. Thanks.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Any word on getting this on the quik desktop?

Highlighted
Sightseer

This really needs fixed. For anyone using the hero 8 for content production is not going to be using there phone to edit.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Seriously. Please do more than just "share this with the team". Nobody wants to transfer content to their phone, edit, then transfer to computer. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Switched my gopro to hero 8 In the belief I could horizon leveling in the gopro studio. There I was somewhat disappointed