06-30-2020 07:59 PM
Twice in the last few weeks, GoPro Quik app doesn't autolog me when I connect my camera and after entering my username/password manually, I get an authentication error after severals minutes of 'Authenticating...'. Another system that GoPro can't handle to get it to work correctly? Yes, I did reboot. Yes, the password is fine, I'm connected to the GoProPlus web site wit the same username/password combo. Never have I used a product wondering each time if it's going to work or not today. Pathetic.
07-01-2020 09:10 AM
Hello @sylvaing. Please try to reset the app following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.