Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Help!! GoPro quick not working?!

Hello,

I’m currently in Thailand traveling and I’m using my GoPro 5 & 6. But every time I go to upload the content onto my quick app via my MacBook it keeps saying no files to import even though I’ve used 24% of my card memory. I’ve got all the proper sd cards and both cameras are updated same as the software on MacBook. I’ve also tried uninstalling the quick app and reinstalling it. Still no use.
Thank you in adavance

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Help!! GoPro quick not working?!

If possible, use an adapter for your microSD and copy the files over to your computer manually. If you place them in your Pictures folder>GoPro, Quik should find them automatically. If not, go into settings in Quik > Add Media > and then navigate to the folder and then add it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Help!! GoPro quick not working?!

If possible, use an adapter for your microSD and copy the files over to your computer manually. If you place them in your Pictures folder>GoPro, Quik should find them automatically. If not, go into settings in Quik > Add Media > and then navigate to the folder and then add it.