Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

HI I got a GoPro Hero7. Trying to use it for Fcebk Live,But myGoPro Camera isnot being detected.Help

HI all, I bought a new GoPro Hero7. I've been Trying to use it for Fcebk Live,But myGoPro Camera isnot being detected. Can someone please help, i need this resolved coz I want to start my FB live Asap. Can someone please kinldy help.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: HI I got a GoPro Hero7. Trying to use it for Fcebk Live,But myGoPro Camera isnot being detect...

Hi @berakahdjsc,

Have you tried disconnecting the camera from the app?

Unpair your camera first or remove it from the list of paired device.

Go to your phone's Bluetooth settings as well then remove your camera from the list. 

Reset your camera to factory settings then try to pair your camera. 

Visit this website after pairing: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/getting-started-with-live-streaming

-Jay

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: HI I got a GoPro Hero7. Trying to use it for Fcebk Live,But myGoPro Camera isnot being detect...

Hi jay thanks for your timely response, here's what I did. Please correct my steps:

1) I've unboxed the Gopro7, 

2) I downloaded the Gopro app in my I-Phone (7+), the camera view (from Gopro) was showing up in my phone app.

3) Yesterday I tried to connect GoPro to my Imac, but its not recognizing gopro as a Camera. 

4) i've downloaded Quik Mac its not working as well. 

Your inputs and feedback would be of great help. Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

Ohh got it @berakahdjsc,

You can only set up facebook live using your phone. 

For Mac, try this: https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/Camera-is-not-recognized-on-GoPro-App-for-...