Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

GoproPlayer 1.1.2 problems with dual monitor in windows 10

[ New ]

Just updated to the latest version of GoPro Player. When I open the app, it takes up all of one monitor and half of the 2nd monitor. There is no way to resize the window when both monitors are on. This never happened with previous versions. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app and that didn't fix it. I just want to run it in one monitor so I can do other editing in another monitor. 

GoPro

Re: GoproPlayer 1.1.2 problems with dual monitor in windows 10

[ New ]

Hi @randy862

Is this observed only when the two monitors are active?

Have you tried ending the task then relaunching the app?

If it's still the same, it could be on the display/monitor settings of your computer.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

It only happens when I have 2 monitors running. If I turn one of them off, the app will not resize to fit the one monitor. I have to shut down the program and restart. It only occurs with this app and with the latest version. No other app does this. Previous versions of the app didn't have this problem either. It is a bug that was introduced with the latest version. Removing and reinstalling the app didn't work either. . 

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry for any trouble caused. @randy862

Our team is aware of this and we are waiting for updates. 

If you haven't yet, you may also join our FB Group for more information and updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Thank you for the update. Glad to hear they're on it.