Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Gopro video does not play smoothly

I own a hero 5. Whenever i used to try and playback videos above 720p on my laptop (intel 2.0GHz), they would never play smoothly. I have now upgraded to a desktop running AMD A6 3.9GHz and ATI Radeon HD graphics but i still have the same issue. Can anyone help?
GoPro

Re: Gopro video does not play smoothly

Hi @archilm0776,

If you have two graphics cards try running with your integrated graphics card. If you are using Quik for Desktop This is accomplished by right-clicking the QDA desktop icon, highlighting "Run with graphics processor", and selecting the "Integrated" option.

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

i have only an intergrated graphics card. i have tried re installing quick for desktop but i am still unable to get a smooth playback

@ryanv12566 wrote:

Hi @archilm0776,

If you have two graphics cards try running with your integrated graphics card. If you are using Quik for Desktop This is accomplished by right-clicking the QDA desktop icon, highlighting "Run with graphics processor", and selecting the "Integrated" option.

Best,

Ryan

GoPro

Hi @archilm0776,

If you are still running into issues our Support Team should be able to help troubleshoot your system. You can get in touch by Phone or Chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan