Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: Gopro quick app won't save edit!

im completely hopeless. i cannot save the video that i made. its very frustrating. ive waited for hours and still its just loading.

i really dont know what to do. Please help.

im using mobile app and my phone is 1phone6s.

IMG_6301.PNG
Tourist

Changing the import location removed all of the video from my edit that was the original import location. Now I have to re-edit. Lame.

Highlighted
Tourist

Method from @swiftbeach55751 worked for me, thank you. Initially I was not able to follow-up the steps to the letter, when I tried to follow the steps in the graphic settings of the intel card (the well known blue icon in the right bottom of the task bar).

After updating the nvidea drivers via "GeForce Experience" (instead of Windows Update), I got this extra green icon for configuration of Nvidea Card in the right bottom of the task bar. Followed the steps as outlined below and was able to save a creation :) :)

@swiftbeach55751 wrote:
Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program Settings -> click Add, choose GoPro Quik.exe -> Select Integrated graphics -> click Apply . Next step is -> click Add, choose GoProExportWorker.exe -> select High-performance NVIDIA processor -> click Apply. 

Close the Nvidia Control Panel and restart Quik. 

Tourist

On a Dell XPS, this was the only thing that worked for me! So thankful you found and posted this solution!

Sightseer

That just happened to me, removed all of my files from my final creation...

Tourist

Hi guys , I had exactly the same problem with gopro quick that won t save editing..

well, you have to chenge in windows defender security center to allow permision to the folder that go pro has to make changes. You just have to click on the folder that is blocked and than allow permision. check the pictures below and you ll now what i m tolking about.

hope this help

1.png
Sightseer

You, sir, are awesome. I reset my password so that I could log in and say thank you for saving me from the brink of insanity! Heart

Sightseer

Smiley Tongue That was in response to:

"swiftbeach55751 wrote:
Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program Settings -> click Add, choose GoPro Quik.exe -> Select Integrated graphics -> click Apply . Next step is -> click Add, choose GoProExportWorker.exe -> select High-performance NVIDIA processor -> click Apply. 

Close the Nvidia Control Panel and restart Quik. "