Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Gopro quick app mac

The go pro quick app on Mac desktop does not share my edited videos on facebook ? Every time request facebook log in and still doesn't work ? Pretty annoying as the camera when connected to laptop it defaults to this none working app ?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro quick app mac

Hello @grandtree27085

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the trouble. We have already forwarded the issue to the app team and we are waiting for an update. We will keep you posted. In the meantime, although not ideal, see if editing your videos through iMovie serves as an option. Alternatively, you can also explore other editing applications such as Quik for mobile and Splice for iOS mobile devices. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Sightseer

What about the subscription for this none working app ? Please cancel it !

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @grandtree27085

If you wish to cancel you subscription, you can do so by logging in to your account. Once logged in, go to Settings (gear icon), then Subscription, then click on the "Cancel Membership" button.  This applies if you have subscribed through GoPro.com. 

If you signed up through a platform other than GoPro.com, we will not be able to cancel your subscription or refund you. You will need to manage your own subscription through the platform it was purchased under (Itunes or GooglePlay). You can check the instructions on the link below for specific instructions: 

Feel free to post back for any other questions that you might have. 

Thanks, 

Marius

Highlighted
Sightseer

i'm having the same trouble with mac. go through the share to facebook procedure but every time it comes back saying could not post.

Highlighted
GoPro

Sorry to know that @superrange7771,

May I know if you already tried some troubleshooting steps already? 

Like login and logout and make sure facebook and quik has connection or authorized and then try to uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Regards,

-Jay