Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Gopro fram scale error =zero message

[ New ]

I'm having an issue thats come up before but there are no solutions and when I try to post a screen shot I'm getting this 

GoPro

Re: Gopro fram scale error =zero message

[ New ]

@chooch01, is this observed on all footage imported to Quik for desktop? What's the video resolution of the affected media files? Also, how are you trying to import or preview the media in the app?

There are some suggested troubleshooting steps discussed in this thread that might also help.

Tourist

[ New ]

this seems to be a problem now since gopro stopped supporting quik ,, uploaded at 1080/60 via usb ..... 

GoPro

[ New ]

@chooch01, sorry to hear about the trouble. Just to check, do you get the same results with all these footage captured in 1080P 60FPS resolution? Does the app throw the same error if you copy the file locally first to your computer and manually import it to Quik for desktop?

See if the following steps will also help: 

1. Open Quik for desktop 
  2. While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window 
  3. Select "Restart with default settings" 
  4. A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more. 
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time. 
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.