Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: Gopro Studio update VS Quik

My computer was having issues so I had to reinstall windows and low and behold....no GoPro Studio to download.  :(  Not cool GoPro.  I can use Davinci Resolve (great FREE editing software) but it does not allow me to remove the fisheye from the videos.

Sightseer

Hey guys!

Same as everyone above.  Called customer support and they sent me the link to VSDC....Wow, recommending 3rd party software to edit video. New low...super odd. Purchased a new laptop so I could edit on the go. Was very familiar with Studio on Desktop and now I have to relearn new software. Sucks. Makes me want to return this computer, AND my gopro

here is the link:  http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download

GoPro Community Manager

@foreveryoung72 - If you already have Studio on your computer, you can continue using it. We haven't blocked it from use, we're just not offering it as a download anymore.

Sightseer

Jeff, nothing personal, but it should be obvious we already know that. You aren't helping anything by that sort of comment.

We want to love GoPro, it just isn't working out.

GoPro Community Manager

Sorry if someone is upset - definitely not my intention. I don't understand their comment. They posted that they were very familiar with Studio and now they have to learn how to use a new editor. I don't understand why they have to learn a new editor if they already have Studio.

Tourist

Jeff, are you sure you read his comment? 

Purchased a new laptop so I could edit on the go. Was very familiar with Studio on Desktop and now I have to relearn new software. Sucks.

I could be wrong but....I'm pretty sure his "new laptop" did not come with Studio. 

GoPro Community Manager

Yep, I missed that part. My apologies.

Sightseer

I as well have a new pc without the studio installed and would like to have a link to a fresh download. I have many friends that are looking to purchase a item like gopro. I will tell them to purchase the much cheaprer chinnese version as an alternitive to the way overpriced and unsupported trash that is now gopro. No wonder gopro is loosing busniess, this is major BS.