Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Gopro Studio update VS Quik

I counldnt agree more. I've just bought a new computer, dlownloaded Quick... and no Studio!?!

What do i do with all my old projects now? And Quick is not even nearly flexible enough for what I need - 60s maximum length, you're kidding right?!?

GoPro - you need to provide a solution, you're focing me to buy Adobe Premier or smthn. in which case I may aswell buy another brand of camera next time?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Is there someone from GoPro support who can please respond to our issues and/or explain why GoPro Studio is not available in Quik anymore?

Highlighted
Tourist

It seems your link to version of Studio you had was removed by a moderator. Would you be willing to share the link with me via email. I just recieved a new work laptop and cannot run Win 10 due to older software that is not compatible. So I am stuck with Win7 and Studio seems to be my only option.

Highlighted
Nomad

@dreaded1 I have been told my link is not working. I'll PM you.

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

@brasda91 I've got the same issue as everyone else! Don't suppose you'd be able to email the link to me to please? Would be very appreciated!

Highlighted
Nomad

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous turns out the .exe file I was trying to share only works on my computer. What I needed was the installer file. Based on another thread, you can find what you need here: [Edit: Link Removed]

Highlighted
Anonymous

@brasda91 Thanks for posting the link. When I click on it, it takes me to a facebook post offering a Studio version from October 2016. Is that your fb post? Just want to make sure I'm not downloading some random file onto my computer. Thanks!

Highlighted
Nomad

No, it's not my FB page or post. I saw the reference in another thread on here. I can't say if it's a safe download or not, but it looks like the closest thing anyone is going to find. Heck, even my copy of Studio didn't want to work earlier today, and I just downloaded it about a month ago.