Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Gopro Studio for Windows 7 - 32 Bit Help Needed

good morning.  my name is david, i have been trying for days to get some support from the toll free number or the chat.  i have left messages and never receive a call back, i have sat on hold for 2 hours and still never made it thru.  really getting frustrated....

i just spent 400 dollars on a gopro which i love very much.  however, the gopro studio software is only avialable for 64 bit computers.  my laptop is windows 7, 32 bit. 

i have followed the threads here on the support hub where i find others haveing the same problem.  all of the solutions say to contact support which is next to impossible.

can you please direct me as to how i can get a link to the windows 7 32 bit version of gopro studio ??

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Studio for Windows 7 - 32 Bit Help Needed

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @dsalazar63,

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble getting through to support. You can check out this link to another thread that has a download for a 32 Bit system: https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Is-there-any-way-I-can-get-GoPro-studio-on-my-...

If you are still having issues with that version of Studio you will need to reach out to Support directly. I would recommend trying to contact earlier in the day when the support channels open! Hope this helps.

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thank you Ryan. However when I click the link it's an invalid URL.

Please help....
Highlighted
GoPro