Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Quick ne répond pas

Bonjour,

Version 2.7.0.945 de Quick sur un PC Windows 10 / 64 bits / Processeur Intel I7 4 coeurs 2.6Ghz / 8Go RAM / 1TO disque SSD.

Je peux importer les vidéos mais impossible de visualiser le contenu quelque soit la résolution.

L'application se bloque - Gopro Quick (Ne répond pas).

Je peux pourtant lire les vidéos avec un Viewer classique sur cet ordinateur dans toules les résolutions.

La création de montage est impossible aussi - Gopro Quick (Ne répond pas).

Pourtant je peux monter les films avec  Pinnacle Studio 22 sans problèmes sur cet ordinateur.

C'est dommage car l'application Quick fonctionnes sur mon Iphone et j'aime les montages réalisés.

Domage que la branche PC ne soit pas aussi bien développée que la branche Apple.

Cordialement,

Gopro ne repond pas.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Quick ne répond pas

Hello @loham

Thank you for the details that you provided. Which resolutions are your videos recorded in? See if they maybe using HEVC files as such files work only when certain system requirements are met. You may refer to the details discussed in the article HEVC Explained . 

Quik for Desktop crashing or not responding in Create Mode mostly occurs in computers running multiple graphics cards, and the application is prioritizing the high performance NVIDIA or AMD card. There are steps-to-fix here that you may perform. 

Let us know how it works out. We hope to hear back from you. 

~Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for your reply, it was very helpfull and helped me to run Quick safe on my Lenovo Computer. 

I do not une H.265 because the 1080 with H.264 is just fantastic and good enough for me....

I found out my way using RUN with integrated GPU instead of NVIDIA and it did the job. Thanks for the help.

Just for others who found difficult to communicate as I did...

It tooks me some times to find out how to come back to the cases on my profile because there is no option available on account menu to point out there.

I was desperatly looking for reading answers to my post and send you mail about it up until I found by chance in my SPAM your reply and finally pointed out how to go there :  https://community.gopro.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/xxxxx where xxxx is my user ID.

It would be very usefull to have  this option when you click on the profile...

Thanks.

Highlighted
GoPro

@loham, your time and patience throughout the troubleshooting process are very much appreciated as well. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

THE GO PRO QUIK APP ALTHOUGH IT HAS INSTALLED OK, THE PROGRAM DOES NOT EVEN OPEN.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @rokkasn

Please follow the steps on Quik for desktop Fails to Launch

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs   

Thanks!

Ej