Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro Player for windows 10 crashes after "Extract Current Frame" action. Could you help me?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Player for windows 10 crashes after "Extract Current Frame" action. Could you help me?

Hello @jesúsenriq02605

Is this only happening when extracting a frame?

Are you able to export photos and videos?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Gopro Player for windows 10 crashes after "Extract Current Frame" action. Could you he

Thank you for your response.

The process I do on the GoPro Player Windows App is the following:

1 Opened a mp4 file called GH010074.MP4 and the window change its title to "GH010074.MP4". I played the video without problem, so there's a frame I liked in some part of the video and i stopped the reproduction to capture the image as jpg file.

2. On the menu bar I choose "Edit->Extract current frame" and a new window titled "GH010074.jpg" opens , the mouse pointer icon change to loading icon, after a few seconds later the app crashes and a new window with "GoPro Player stop working" message appears.

Note: After Click OK on the "GoPro Player stop working" window only the "GH010074.jpg" window is closed, main window titled "GH010074.MP4" still working and available.

I tested today the "File->Export" function with the default options settings and works property.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Gopro Player for windows 10 crashes after "Extract Current Frame" action. Could you he

Thank you for the details, @jesúsenriq02605. May we know which version of the Player is installed on your computer? We will share this feedback with the team in charge.