Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Gopro Player error export

[ New ]

An error occurred. Please try again. If the error keeps occurring, your file might be corrupted.

The problem for Mac have more than one year, I'm thinking to move to Insta 360, when you will solve that ?

GoPro

Re: Gopro Player error export

[ New ]

Hello, @neckargold. Does it matter which resolution settings are used for the 360 media? Are these media viewable through the GoPro Player? Will you be able to share a screenshot showing the error that you get on the app? 

If you haven't yet, please go through the troubleshooting steps at How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the reply, The problem is the same that other persons publish before, is the Gopro Player Version 1.3.3 (703) runing on Mac OS Big Sur 11.5.2. I try to uninstall the app and clean the cache but there are still reminings in the system, so the error appers again no matter of is a reinstalation. This did not happen with the first versions. The SD does not have any problem and is of the latest generation.

gopro.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the details, @neckargold. We have this shared with the team. We will post back once we have an update from them. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@neckargold. Our team is looking into this issue and would like to ask for more information. Will you be able to share a raw file that we can use for testing on our end? 

We would also like to know that settings used to capture the recording, the edits/reframe applied, if any, the export settings that you were using, as well as your computer system information. Moreover, are there only certain files or workflows that result to the export error? You may send these details through a private message directly to me if you prefer. 

A recording showing the issue, if you have one, will also be greatly helpful. Many thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have found out that avoiding using Video location solves the problem...I changed to Documents location and saved all 360 videos