Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Gopro Player Export funktioniert nicht

[ New ]

Hallo, habe mir die Gopro Max und einen neuen Laptop Acer Aspire 5 (I7, Nvidia 350, 16 GB Ram, Windows 10) gekauft. Hab auch schon die Codierung heruntergeladen für 4K Videos. Habe dann ein 360 Video geschnitten und wollte es exportieren. Sobald ich es exportiere, hat der Film 0 MB und kann nicht abgespielt werden. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen? Danke

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Betreff: Gopro Player Export funktioniert nicht

[ New ]
Thanks to philiph34371 it has been resolved already (which I reported in a different thread weeks ago already)

I deactivated the GeForce MX250 in the device manager since there were two graphic cards and now the export works :-)
There seems to be a conflict between the two graphic devices.
You should include this in your "How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues" postin

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Gopro Player Export funktioniert nicht

[ New ]

Hi @tirolerski77

Can you please check the settings on the GoPro Player? Make sure that the file path where the files are saved does not have any non-English characters.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, thanks for you massage!

I can send you some screenshots from my work. I can open it normally, I can cut normally but after that i can´t export the file as a movie. The export takes one second and the file has 1-2 mb.

Export.PNG
Tourist

[ New ]

Thats after the export

After export.PNG
GoPro

[ New ]

Yes, please. @tirolerski77

You can send the screenshots via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

new user here too.

I have exactly the same problem. I'm using Windows 10, latest version. There are no non english characters in the filename. Also I tried every possible configuration. No matter which codec I chose or which resolution. The export lasts one second at the most and the result is a several kb file with no content.

This is very frustrating and the camera almost worthless.

Please help!

Bea

Sightseer

Betreff: Gopro Player Export funktioniert nicht

[ New ]

Hallo , ich habe daw gleiche Problem auf dem Apple Mac OS Catalina mit dem Go Pro Player. Der Export stoppt nach einiger zeit mit der Meldung:

" Export fehlgeschlagen Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuche es erneut. Wenn der Fehler weiterhin auftritt, könnte deine Datei beschädigt sein." 

Leider keine weiteren Infos. Speicherplatz ist genügend vorhanden und verschiedene Codec ausprobiert :-( 

SEHR FRUSTRIEREND, den die GoPro Max ist damit nutzlose...

vlg,bernd

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @beated8488 @picard1975

Can you please check the version of the app you are using?

You can also try the steps on  GoPro Quik: How to Resolve Crashing or Freezing Issues 

If it's still the same, see if the steps shared on this thread will help.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks to philiph34371 it has been resolved already (which I reported in a different thread already)

I deactivated the GeForce MX250 in the device manager since there were two graphic cards and now the export works :-)
You should include this in your "How to Resolve GoPro Player/GoPro MAX Exporter Crashing Issues" postin
Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks to philiph34371 it has been resolved already (which I reported in a different thread weeks ago already)