Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Gopro Max Exporter - Exporting weird looking videos (looks like a broken mirror)

When I export using the gopro android app, everythings works well (except for the fact that I have a samsung galaxy s20, and there are some artifacts and ghosts in the video, but I read in this forum that it is a known bug, which drive me nuts, but whatever).

When I export using the gopro max exporter for windows, the 360 videos looks like the image below (look at the horizon).

I even tried to edit and render with Adobe Premiere Pro, but the video keeps weird like that

I have the most updated versions of app and gopromax exporter and gopro max firmware.

Can anyone help if I am doing anything wrong?

Thanks!

Untitled.jpg

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Gopro Max Exporter - Exporting weird looking videos (looks like a broken mirror)

just to be clear: i just want to export my videos to youtube in the best resolution possible, and with horizon level and world lock.
I don´t want to edit or anything else
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Gopro Max Exporter - Exporting weird looking videos (looks like a broken mirror)

Just found out looking for this problem in this forum.

The bug is that Gopro max explorer doesn´t work for 360 videos with 60fps. So dumb, but that´s it

The only solution (for windows users) is to download the gopro player beta. I already signed in to join the group and download it.

If it doesn´t work i am returning gopro and buying a insta 360 one R