Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Gopro Hero5 Black not importing Media

Same issues here, brand new camera, just upgraded (or did I?) from the hero2. Along with the above problems, my usb connection port loses connection. There must be a fix for this file importing issue. Please find it.

Highlighted
Anonymous

same thing here

quik desktop app says no files to import when i connect the camera

also cant see whats in my sd card while the compure does recognize my camera just shows that nothing is in there

while i can connect the camera to the phone app and see the media

go pro how to fix that?!?!

Highlighted
Anonymous

I am having big problems and frustration trying to import media from Hero 5 Black to either Apple Mac, Ipad or Samsung phone. Ihave tried all methods; SD card reader, wire direct to computer and wireless . 

I have joined up to Go Pro PLus to see if that hekps. 

The only way I can get media on my Apple Mac desktop is via Go Pro App - with SD card reader. then selecting around 10 minutes footage at a time , I have 6 hours of footage from my Sri Lanka holiday. 

Why will it not do what is says on Go Pro plus - plug in an upload automtaically? 

Highlighted
Anonymous

same issue...

Highlighted
Anonymous

im having same problem with hero 5 ,it will take a small amount of files but anything over say 4 videos or 5 gb it refuses to upload .
Highlighted
Sightseer

You go guy!!! Alot of us Gopro users out there have this frustrating issue and I just want to thank you for speaking for the majority of the Gopro community to the **bleep** company, because they need to get their act together and find a **bleep** resolution. Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Sightseer

This is rediculous.

Theproblem exists for ages and there is still no fix available?

This makes GoPro Quik pretty much useless.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same problem!!!! I just bought a new SD for the gopro to see if that fixed it. Listen there is something wrong with my camera and you guys need to fix it. I have used it maybe 30 times. Never dropped it. Treated it like it was the only camera I could afford "cause it was" guys please fix this problem!!!!