Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

Re: Gopro App doesn't connect to Plus/Cloud

[ New ]

Hi Marius,

thanks for your reply.

Please, believe me. I did all that kind of stuff already; multiple times. Meanwhile I opened a ticket with Gopro (#06735446). The supporter on the phone said to me that it would take Gopro some time to investigate, because we went through all standard things. I said, fine with me.

Now I get emails with telling me that I should resonse to .... something. But what? I would expect that someone says to me,like: "We did this and that on our side, please verify your login".

Meanwhile, maybe something has changed, I don't know. I'm one step further. I can log-in to Plus and in the Android App on the phone and I can see my files. Than after some secones I'm thrown out and it says in the Cloud-Tab: "No Internet Connection" (note: this is an in-App message). However, useless to repeat, this is wrong, because there is plenty of internet connection on the phone.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @shigoist. It would be best to continue working with Support as the recommended troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue. When you contact Support, please provide the following (if not provided yet)

• A brief description of what you have tried - you may also direct them to this thread for reference
  • Camera Model and firmware version (e.g. HERO6 v1.60)
  • Phone Model (e.g. iPhone 7 or Samsung Galaxy S8)
  • Mobile OS (e.g. iOS 10.1 or Android 5.1)
  • Carrier (e.g. Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, etc.)
  • GoPro App version

Based on the case notes, an email was sent to you by the representative handling the case. You may also check on it for additional detals. You may reach the team by phone or chat. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi Marius,

I can only repeat myself .....   <<<<< I DID ALL THAT >>>>>.

Based on my description and my input (which had been ticketed and recorded by the service desk) something need to be done on GoPro side now, otherwise we can not progress. It's pointless to limbo me in an endless loop "try this or that" of basic things which had been done multiple times to no success.

As the next step, I expect GoPro now <<<< to come back to me >>>! They, you, whoever is employed at that company, to contact me now and explain what You did to resolve the issue, or installed a fix, or changed anything, whatever, so that I can continue testing.

Something must be changed on the GoPro side now, be it in the backend or in the App. I did all what can be done on the user side.

Meanwhile I got an email for "Rating our service". No, it's not yet closed!

/Soenke

GoPro

[ New ]

This is noted, @shigoist. We were able to pull up your case with Support and has tagged the team handling it to keep you posted. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!