Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro quik for Windows 10

Gopro quik 2.7.0 not running on my computer. It does not even start the programme.

I cannot connect my camera (gopro HERO 2018) to my computer. The USB port does not recognise the camera.

I am using a quite good and updated computer.

2018-09-20_193541.jpg

2018-09-20_193505.jpg

I am very happy with the camera, but unhappy to with its conectivity to my computer. The camera connects perfectly well to my android phone.

I would like to have a solution to this issue with windows 10.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro quik for Windows 10

Hello @hardyriver47840

How did it go with using a different computer?  Have you already installed the latest version of Quik for desktop that was just released last September 20th? 

If you have already went through the steps to fix detailed in this article on Quik for desktop failing to launch, to no avail, the next step would be to engage our Support team. This will allow them to get information from you regarding your computer system and help you with further troubleshooting. You can reach the team via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @hardyriver47840

Thank you for the information shared,

Please go over the troubleshooting steps listed on these articles:

Camera is not Recognized when Plugged into a Computer USB Port

Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

Hi, aragon1006

Gopro quik for windows does not even launch.

I tried all the troubleshooting steps and none of them worked.

The sd card is not recognised by the computer either.

I tried the sd card adapter and it says that there is no disk in the USB unit. However, the sd card works perfectly well in the gopro.

I bought it for the gopro and formatted it using the camera. It is a ScanDisk Extreme 64gb.

I tried the sdcard in a different computer sdcard to be fomatted before using it.

Thanks for your help

GoPro

Hello @hardyriver47840

How did it go with using a different computer?  Have you already installed the latest version of Quik for desktop that was just released last September 20th? 

If you have already went through the steps to fix detailed in this article on Quik for desktop failing to launch, to no avail, the next step would be to engage our Support team. This will allow them to get information from you regarding your computer system and help you with further troubleshooting. You can reach the team via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best regards, 
Marius