Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker
Accepted Solution

GoPro app export solution!

Morning fellow GoPro'ers,

I have some exciting news! I think I may have found a solution for the GoPro app crashing upon export!.

First of all, I have an iPhone 8 (latest update) and whenever I tried exporting overcapture fusion content, the app would always crash. Recenty, I discovered that if I closed every other app, photos/screen grabs would always work. This unfortunately didn't work for fusion video so I was ready to give up. Last night, I closed all the other apps then turned off my phone for 10 seconds and back on and I was able to export an overcapture recording from the GoPro app!

Hopefully my findings with help all of you!!! Keep it rad Smiley Very Happy

Alex

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro app export solution!

Great find, @arrrrexx! Thank you for sharing. Hopefully other members will be able to share results after they test this out on their end. Stay stoked and have fun using your GoPro! Cheers!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro app export solution!

Great find, @arrrrexx! Thank you for sharing. Hopefully other members will be able to share results after they test this out on their end. Stay stoked and have fun using your GoPro! Cheers!