06-10-2016 03:40 AM
If I try to run the program with nvidia GeForce GTX 960M there is only sound, no video at step 1. I have Win 10. Running in compatibility mode does not solve the issue.
Will processing be faster if the Nvidia card is used? If not, there is no issue, if so, what can I do?!
06-22-2016 09:14 AM
Hi @carlosv40022, and @Anonymous, do you mind providing us with your computers DxDiag report so that we can take a closer loko at your computer specs? If you are unsure how to pull up your DxDiag, see the directions below:
1. Press hold down the Windows key and press R. This will open the Run window.
2. In the Run window type: 'dxdiag' and press OK.
3. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will open.
4. Press the Display tab. Note all of the available graphics card info including graphics card name, driver version, and driver date.
5. If you want the dxdiag report sent in, click on "Save all information".
6. In the "Save As" window, the DirectX information will be saved as a text (.TXT) file. Designate where the file will be saved (such as the Desktop or other easily accessible location) and then click on the "Save" button.
7.The .TXT file can now be sent back in a post reply.
06-22-2016 11:16 AM
.txt files cannot be attached.
12-20-2016 11:15 AM
07-02-2017 08:17 AM
I cannot get go prostudio to work with my graphics card - EVGA 1070.
Studio corrupts conversions - crashes constantly - is basically useless.
Tried running compatibility mode for win 7, win 8 - running as admin, etc.
I have had to resort to using windows moviemaker and am looking into premiere.
Have been trying on work laptop w win 10 - same problems.
Why does studio hate win 10?