Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Studio convertion results in orange tinted footage?

[ Edited ]

Hi, got a problem with my new Hero6 footage. I've been trying to convert the footage, using GoPro Studio, to .mov or .avi files.

• My first problem is that I can't choose wich type I'd like to save it as. It automatically saves it as a .mov file. I can't choose anything else under advanced settings, just low - medium - or high quality. Is this option not availible anymore? Got the 2.5.12 Studio version.

• My second problem, and probably my biggest, is that the converted .mov footage ends up with a orange tint on it. I shoot in 2.5k flat. As you can see in pic 1 the footage color is as expected. As soon as it is converted and I go to step 2 or as I would normally do - import it and edit in Premiere Pro, the footage is no longer flat but with a orange tint. How come?

I have the option in step 2 in GoPro Studio to change the preset to 'none' and the tint goes away. But why does my converted and saved .mov file have that as a default? It's useless in Premiere Pro.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Studio convertion results in orange tinted footage?

I had this problem too. After some clicking around I found if you click the eye ball next to the "IMAGE CONTROLS" on the panel on the right, it removes any automatic image correction. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Studio convertion results in orange tinted footage?

I had this problem too. After some clicking around I found if you click the eye ball next to the "IMAGE CONTROLS" on the panel on the right, it removes any automatic image correction. Hope this helps.