Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

How can i find the down load software for GoPro Studio for my Windows 7 computer

GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

@bravecliff82480 - Studio is included in our Quik for Desktop software. You can download it at https://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/quik-%7C-desktop/Quik-Desktop.html#.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tourist

I found that, but even though I'm running Windows 7 Professional on 64-bit the GoPro Quik WinInstaller still tells me I need a newer version of Windows.

Quik Install Error.jpg
Tourist

Same question here, looking for tudio software for Win7 to no avail... every GoPro link redirects to Quik software which requires Win10.  I'm about to return the product if there is no GoPro software for Win7 which is not as advertised.

Tourist

After a 30min hold with customer support they emailed me the following URL to download video editing software... Apparently GoPro is no longer providing support for Win7 (even though they haven't killed links/content relating to Win7 on their site).

http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download

Tourist

Well, I'm on Windows 10 and GoPro Quik seems to no longer come with Studio...

Tourist

There is no software for Windows 7 located at this link.  Please provide the correct link.  I have Win 7 Pro 64 bit.

Tourist

[ Edited ]

The Windows 7 Studio software is available here: [Edit: Links to external downloads removed]  It is unconscionable that GoPro expects us to pay $200 for unwanted and unworkable Windows software in order to use their devices.  This is complete laziness on their part.  There are many, many people around the world that have intentionally chosen NOT to upgrade to Windows 10 for perfectly valid reasons.