Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Explorer

Re: GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

[ Edited ]

Oh, shucks. Was I supposed to infer that your clients weren't getting excellent IT support and therefore getting their money's worth? I will most certainly work on my learning to read.

I feel so silly now. I think you're supposed to put /s at the end of your silly and sarcastic statements about not needing security updates! Here I was acting a fool and agreeing with you. Boy, are my cheeks red 😳

Tourist

Well you clearly didnt read this part of my post "I have spent a lot of my time telling clients "yes always install windows updates" etc etc"

Your parents should probably ask for a refund on the cost of your education

Explorer

@bobs73216
Yes, your points are clear and linear. No contradictions or silly misguided statements to be sure. Truly you have a dizzying intellect.
Tourist

Yes, but if you supported your customer you should post a link YOURSELF where we can download Quick for Windows 7.  This is the worst customer service possible.

Tourist

Is there actually a version of Quick that works with Windows 7 ?  Thought that quick wanted something more recent, which makes more sense

Tourist

peter WTF are you on about? I wanted Quik for me not a customer

think this was the version that still works on Win 7 - GoProStudioPC-2.5.10.4851

daniel - they are clear, Win 7> Win 10. Win 10 offers nothing that 7 couldnt if they updated it, the latout of 10 is a horrible mess, stupid tiles, control panel & settings, yeah its a great OS.....

Sightseer

This link is not for Win 7

GoPro

Hi @fireyriver37550,

We no longer have any installer of GoPro Studio available on gopro.com. You may find more details about this here: https://gopro.com/help/articles/question_answer/GoPro-Studio-End-of-Life-FAQ

Kind Regards,

Ann