Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

https:// software.gopro.com/PC/GoProStudioPC-2.5.10.4851.exe

Highlighted
Tourist

Unfortunately, now they have your monies from your purchase, they do not care if you are able to update using Windows 7.  I am in the same situation over a year after everyone has raised this issue to Go Pro.  CLEARLY, they are no customer focused and do not care if we go elsewhere.  Sad.  I purchased 4 different cameras from them over the years.  I SHALL PURCHASE NO MORE FROM GOPRO!  There WILL be a better product come along as a result of this coporate arrogant attitude of "Screw the little guys!"

Highlighted
Tourist

Not like it matters to GoPro, but their clear lack of attention to the requests for support from what appears to be hundreds of very dissatisified GoPro customers over their lack of continued support for any Microsoft Windows OS prior to Windows 10 demonstrates an utter lack of respect for the folks who made them what they are today.  Why would ANY company so blatantly quit supporting computer operating systems still being widely used AND SUPPORTED like Windows 7, ESPECIALLY when Windows 10 has created a huge negative sentiment among the users duped into 'upgrading' their OSs?  I recently purchased a new Hero 7 Black and Karma Handle apparatus only to find out I cannot update its firmware, etc., because I do not have windows 10 on my home computer!  "Infuriated" does not even begin to remotely describe my feelings toward GoPro, its products, AND the corporate yuckleheads who decided to abandon a large portion of its customer base.  VERY short-sighted!  Guess it's time to "short" GoPro on the stock market.  I see a failing company when they have to cut corners to keep relevant in the market place.

Highlighted
Hiker

Thats why and a lot more

Gopro is just................useles as no nothing in any sense so dumped all and another brand and all ok support help do all not just stuck up so called managers

Highlighted
Explorer

The Quik Desktop App isn't required to update any GoPro products, including Karma. You don't need Studio and you don't need Quik.

You should really consider learning how to edit with a proper non-linear editor. There are plenty of free options available.

When Studio was available, people did nothing but complain. Nobody who actually cared about editing used Studio, especially with DaVinci Resolve being available for free.

Instead of wasting time complaining, maybe use that time to learn how to edit videos. I gave a lot of alternatives in earlier post.
Highlighted
Explorer

@charlesm40
Now is time to Short GoPro?
LOL, boy are you late to the game. Hope your editing skills are better than your investment analysis.
Highlighted
Explorer

@charlesm40
"There WILL be a better product come along"
Possible, but so far year after year, it's GoPro that continues to lead.
Highlighted
Tourist

Welllll...considering all I am attempting to do is 'UPDATE' the DEVICE as I stated, I reckon I could give one flying F about any editing!  YOU should really learn to read there young one!