Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

Re: GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

That is entirely understandable and regrettably I cannot send it you here. I think someone included a link on this thread or you could email me at davidfromblighty at gmail dot com and I shall send

Tourist

Just do a Google search for "GoPro Desktop Download Windows 7" it's available vis CNET and techspot.

Hiker

done got rid of stuff and will keep on with a replay, yes will see where get a replay and till never gopro
Sightseer

for this software is required windows 10 64bit
Tourist

I finally decided to give VSDC a try. It is terrible. Not intuitive to use like Studio and also very unstable. I guess you get what you paid for with free software. Silly me for thinking my expensive camera would come with softyware to use it.

Sightseer

how about for windows 7   not 10

Explorer

Try DaVinci Resolve. It's a professional editor and it's free. It's very similar to Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
Tourist

@steves66371 wrote:

how about for windows 7   not 10

see previous posts on this thread. Someone has been kind enough to post a link to a former version of this software which worked on Win 7, as myself, currently running vers PC2.5.7.549