Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

Well, considering you don't need the software to update, it shouldn't be a problem then.
Highlighted
Explorer

Page 8 of this thread for updating Karma Grip and a few of the cameras. If you have the Karma System, connect the controller to home WiFi, turn drone on with camera attached, controller will update stabilizer, drone, camera, and controller.

For all other cameras, go to update page, select camera and then manually update.
Highlighted
Tourist

So, everytime I attempt to 'update' my camera's and Karma Grip's firmware, the system "requires" the Quik aplication in order to perform said update.  Enlighten me oh wise ass'd one!

@danielr15 wrote:
Well, considering you don't need the software to update, it shouldn't be a problem then.

Highlighted
Sightseer

So annoying!!! They should do something about this

Highlighted
Explorer

[ Edited ]

Agreed.  People still clinging to Windows 7 should do something about it, like upgrading to Windows 10.

Mainstream support for Windows 7 has already ended.  All other support will end in a little over one year from today.

https://www.hitechsupport.net/blog/if-you-haven-t-upgrading-from-windows-7-should-be-a-priority

There are plenty of free video/photo editing options available and you can always just update your devices manually or with the Mobile app, so it's not incumbent on GoPro to have to provide solutions to people who refuse to update to a compatible OS.

Highlighted
Sightseer

If you are searching file explorer windows 10 then you have yo visit my website it will give you the step wise step procedure for your hurdle.

Highlighted
Sightseer

IT VERKS   >>>  thanks guys

http s    software  gopro com/PC/GoProStudioPC-2.5.10.4851. exe

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Exact Link : 

Smiley Wink