Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Studio Software for windows 7

I also have the same issue...We are all being FORCED onto Win10 by the corporate powers...I also have major issues with saving my GoPro files as an error message pops up saying i dont have the correct Intel Graphics Drivers....I DO have the correct drivers - Intel updater tells me ...! 

Tourist

I agree this is extremely poor customer service.  I bought my GoPro Hero 4 in 2015 nad now it's basically not supported 100% anymore?

Tourist

I agree this is HORRIBLE customer service. I spent 30 min on the phone with support (after waiting an hour) and they just said: "Yes, we do not supoprt Win7 SW anymore".  I bought my GoPro in 2015 and now it's not fully supported anymore, even while Microsoft still fully supports Win7?  This is unacceptable.

At least they should keep providing the older SW for legacy operating systems - their SW engineers should have this.  This is unacceptable.

Highlighted
Tourist

Same problem here.  Fortunately, GoPro no longer has a monopoly on action cameras.  They are just forcing their Windows 7 users to go elsewhere. I'm upgrading to the one that Amaz0n sells one for $74.99, it's an Akaso 4k Wi-Fi sports Action Camera (EK7000SL)

Sightseer

I have the same issue too, this is very bad, and I am not getting any product from GoPro anymore. :(

Tourist

(I have the same issue too, this is very bad, and I am not getting any product from GoPro anymore. :(  )

Me toooooo 

whats is that GoPro Comany. It is very bad service. You posh your customer to buy Hero5 .Smiley Mad

What is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.Cat Mad

Why you dont answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tourist

its a big mistake that not support windows 7 anymore, this link only provide access for w10 ussers

Tourist

I expect to find a way. Maybe with a card reader. I wont be moving from Windows 7 to 10. There will be a way.