Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Reframe FX plugin does not appear in Premiere Pro 2019 or 2020

I have successfuly installed the plugin and see it loading into Premiere Pro 2019 and 2020 wile the app opens, but the plug-in is not visible under Effects once the app actually opens. 

I am using High Sierra. 

What do I have to do to use this plug in??? 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Reframe FX plugin does not appear in Premiere Pro 2019 or 2020

Hello @shaferdaniel. There are some user-shared resolutions in this thread that might help you out.

Highlighted
Hiker

I saw that already. Unfortunately, I cant even get the plug-in to show up in Premiere. There should be more information by GoPro on what operating systems it will or won't work on and they should work on making it functional without all this hassle. Not a great way to launch a new "product" when so many people can't even get the plug-in to appear

Highlighted
Hiker

I solved this issue on my own. I had to upgrade from High Sierra to Mojave. I then downloaded Premiere Pro 2020 and the GoPro Reframe FX plug-in but it still didnt appear. I downloaded Premiere Pro 2019 and it finally appeared. I then deleted and re-downloaded Premiere Pro 2020 and the plug-in was there. 

There is clearly something wrong with how the plug-in doesn't appear in PP 2020 unless you have loaded PP 2019 first. GoPro needs to address this.