Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

GoPro Quik

[ New ]

Are thre any instructions for QUIK?

1. My media displays large thumbnails, but notthe file name. The thumbnail image on Quik is not the same as the thumbnail image on file explorer. Quiks shows file lenght, but many of my files are same lenght.

2. No instructions that i can find on how to use as editor.

Don Waters

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik

[ New ]

Hello, @quickriver86407. Quik for desktop does not display file names, only thumbnails. To change the size of the thumbnails, go to the top toolbar, select View, then choose your preferred thumbnail size. 

The article How to Use Create Mode for Quick Edits will walk you through creating edits in the app. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @quickriver86407. Quik for desktop does not display file names, only thumbnails. To change the size of the thumbnails, go to the top toolbar, select View, then choose your preferred thumbnail size. 

The article How to Use Create Mode for Quick Edits will walk you through creating edits in the app. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thank you.

When I "import" media, where do the files go? I do nt see them anywhere? Does Quik just import the names and a link to the storage disk?

If I want t save a copy to my hard drive, do I need to File Explorer and copy them to videos folder?

Don

Sightseer

[ New ]

When I connect my Go Pro Hero 5 black with usb to the computer there is no 'import media'. What do I have to do?

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

You can specify which folder on your computer you'd like to the files to go to. Click on the gear icon at the top right of the page and you should see the Settings options. Under the "General" section, the first option is the Import Location. You can lick on the folder icon in that line to identify the folder you'd like to use.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I guess you mean the gear on the APP. 

My APP is not currently working.

Will not connect. 

Trying to get answer with GoPro chat.

don