Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Quik

Hi,

I've been prompted to sign in to GoPro Quik even though it's on my desktop and usually there's no requirement to sign in.

With this process I can't sign in. What is going on???

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik

@sergeantchan, sorry for the delayed response. Quik for Desktop will require you to log in to your GoPro User Account upon launch. Are you having issues signing in to the desktop app? Please tell us more about the problem with the app.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for the response but as the "support" team here GoPro has to respond a lot quicker than this. I understand everyone is busy but...!

The problem has appeared to resolve itself but I don't know what was going on. I had also deleted the desktop app and reloaded just in case this was the issue but this wasn't the problem. Quik is now working but I dont know for how long before the same problem appears again.

Highlighted
Nomad

This happens to me every now and then, especially when the pc is busy with other processes. I just close some other stuff and open Quik again.

Highlighted
Tourist

Hmm...ok, thanks for that suggestion. I only had one other browser open, my emails, not sure if this would cause the problem. Perhaps I need to check/upgrade the operating system. Thanks.