Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Quik with desktop cant find the videos which just imported from camera.

i have a very ghostly problem...i am using a hero7 black. recently installed Quik on my pc win10 op. 

at first when i usb connected with my camera, it just not finding it. then once i plug the mico-sd into usb then it downloading files to my folder automatically. i was happy it finally worked. then after it says done then i dont see any videos which transfered to my HDD in the app. 

i am able to play the clips with video player apps. but unable to add to quik neither drag and copy into quik. even tried adobe premiere, said no video or audio found....

so anyone had this problem before and knows how to fix it? or anything i done wrong? a newby here tho

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik with desktop cant find the videos which just imported from camera.

Hi @dmanstan

It will import and will take the date from the camera.

Always check the date and time on the camera.

Change usually happens when the camera has not been used for some time or if the battery has been removed.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik with desktop cant find the videos which just imported from camera.

@dmanstan, try browsing through the Media list and see if the recent files are just dated incorrectly. If they are, you can adjust the date of the media files following the steps here: How to Adjust Media Date from Quik for desktop

Highlighted
Sightseer

thanks for your kindly reply. so if date are different with computer system then it wont import?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @dmanstan

It will import and will take the date from the camera.

Always check the date and time on the camera.

Change usually happens when the camera has not been used for some time or if the battery has been removed.

Thanks!

Ej