Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Hiker

Re: GoPro Quik verbindet sich nicht mit der GoPro 7 Kamera

[ New ]

@mariustanya 

Would you please post an official statement to the fact that we are not willing to accept your workaround as a qualified solution?

I collect those infos for my advo, I want to go to court.

Why? Listen!

It's not only unprofessional to deliver such a "(no, I won't say it)" as a solution, just because the whole gopro company is not able to finish work, go into class, do researches on their own, instead they let us enduser do the investigations for you. It wastes our time, our money (b/c the device is useless), you don't take it back,... That shows how hard gopro tries to keep their mouth over water. I think gopro knows how unqualified their products have gotten over time, and they just fight to keep the last bit of respect until the end. And returning the money to the cheated victims is not on your plan. I doubt gopro would keep their promisses with the plus program... It's all about getting the last money until they close their doors. I understand, this is hard.

So please, last chance - for all gopro "heroes" / supporter, I want a functional way to get this thing working. I don't care what you will have to do, I expect this as a reaction of honor!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya 

I did the next work for you gopro heroes (which I am not)...

I took the sd card out of the cam, connected cam to mac, and quik found the camera at once. With sd-card, no chance.

Meanwhile I'm used to hear from gopro that they offload responsibility to other companies, here is the type of card I use:

Sandisk extreme 256GB V30.

And the batterie is from gopro.

Tell me that it's the wrong card (like all others), then I know I have to replace the camera. Sony will work with it!

Oh, 1 year ago quik worked with the same constellation, but mojave... Either Quik got faulty over time, or gopro never made necessary changes for catalina...

Hiker

[ New ]

Update: tried to reproduce that... but this time without sd-card in cam to no avail.

I give up, this $h!t leads to nothing but a heart attack.

This has to be discussed in court, not here. Or: REFUND 100%! NOW!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @stoutlift066. The "Import Files" button should be seen on the computer screen upon Quik for desktop recognizing your camera. It is the Blue button shown in the images below:

In the setup above, the HERO7 Black camera is recognized by Quik through the USB cable that came with the camera. The same is true for the HERO8 Black that is connected to a Mac with the GoPro charging cable. 

@nimbleblaz504 . If you purchased the camera directly through GoPro.com, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can assist you with your refund request. Sorry, we are unable to process such a request through the Hub. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Zu witzig...

Beim Kontakt heißt es, man soll sich an die community wenden, und in der community heißt es, man soll sich an gopro wenden.

Was für eine Scheiße läuft denn da?

Die Kontakt-Webseite meldet zurück, dass man die Mail außerhalb der Öffnungszeiten geschrieben hat!

Das kann wohl nicht wahr sein... Muss ich jetzt nachts um 3 Uhr aufstehen um euch eine Mail zu schreiben?

Sorry, aber in Anbetracht dieser Umstände komme ich mir erneut verarscht vor!

Tourist

[ New ]

Kamera ist mit dem Original GoPro USB Kabel mit dem Laptop verbunden, Quik aktuelle Verision installiert, auf der Kamera-Diplay erscheint die Meldung "USB verbunden", aber in der Quik App erscheint die Schaltfläche "Dateien importieren" nicht. Siehe Foto in der Anlage.

@mariustanya  schrieb:

Hello, @stoutlift066. The "Import Files" button should be seen on the computer screen upon Quik for desktop recognizing your camera. It is the Blue button shown in the images below:

In the setup above, the HERO7 Black camera is recognized by Quik through the USB cable that came with the camera. The same is true for the HERO8 Black that is connected to a Mac with the GoPro charging cable. 

@nimbleblaz504. If you purchased the camera directly through GoPro.com, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can assist you with your refund request. Sorry, we are unable to process such a request through the Hub. 

IMG_0467.JPG
Tourist

[ New ]

Btw: Die Kamera wird - anders als die Micro SSD Karte - auch nicht im Windows-Explorer als Massenspeicher erkannt. Sonst könnte man ja zumindest in der Quik App über >Medien hinzufügen >Ordner hinfügen usw. darauf zugreifen...

@mariustanya  schrieb:

[deleted]

@nimbleblaz504. If you purchased the camera directly through GoPro.com, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team so they can assist you with your refund request. Sorry, we are unable to process such a request through the Hub.