Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

GoPro Quik verbindet sich nicht mit der GoPro 7 Kamera

[ New ]

Hallo,

habe eine neue GoPro 7 Black und will die Videos und Fotos nun von da aus auf ein Laufwerk exportieren. Habe die Kamera wie Quik vorschreibt mit USB-Kabel verbunden, angeschaltet, aber auf dem Display erscheint nur die Nachricht "USB verbunden", aber nicht - wie im Quik-Hilfetext beschrieben "Dateien importieren".

VG, M.

GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik verbindet sich nicht mit der GoPro 7 Kamera

[ New ]

Hello, @stoutlift066. The "Import Files" should appear on the computer screen and not the camera. Do you have Quik for desktop installed already? 

If you have, and the camera is not being detected while connected to a computer, remove the SD card from the camera and insert it directly to your computer using an SD card adapter. See if the files will be recognized this time. 

Hiker

[ New ]

This is a workaround, not a solution.

What about a solution?

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am having the same issue. There appears to be an update available but I have tried installing it manually to no success.

GoPro

[ New ]
Tourist

[ New ]

I have GoPro Quik installed, and yes, I move my SSD card from the camera to my laptop and move the image and movie files from there to the media folder of Quik, but as one of my fellow customers in the thread already said, that's work around (which by the way certainly doesn't improve the life span of my SSD card), not a solution. There is no message, folder or menue item, where the import files show up. Can you specify, where in the GUI of the software it should be found?

Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Sorry, but I don't see the point of this link since it refers to a thread with a completely different issue (GPS and other telemetric data). Did I miss something?

Kind regards

@aragon1006  schrieb:

Hi @nimbleblaz504 @messiah425

Check out https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Desktop/Mise-%C3%A0-jour-de-l-application-GPS/m-p/6029...

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya  schrieb:

Hello, @stoutlift066. The "Import Files" should appear on the computer screen and not the camera. Do you have Quik for desktop installed already? 

If you have, and the camera is not being detected while connected to a computer, remove the SD card from the camera and insert it directly to your computer using an SD card adapter. See if the files will be recognized this time. 

Ja ich habe GoPro Quik installiert und ja, wenn ich meine SSD aus der Kamera entferne und in meinen Laptop stecke, kann ich die Foto- und Video-Dateien von der SSD in den Medien-Ordner von Quik verschieben, aber wie nimbleblaz50 korrekt angemerkt hat, ist das eine Notlösung (workaround) - der  übrigens sicher nicht die Lebensdauer der Kamera und der SSD-Karte erhöht-, keine Lösung des Problems. Ich sehe in Quik keine Nachricht, Ordner, Menuepunkt oder was auch immer, in dem eine Nachricht, ein Menuepunkt oder ein Ordner mit "Dateien importieren". Können Sie mir sagen, wo genau in der GUI der Software das auftauchen soll?