Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: GoPro Quik is showing videos in Dark Blue! WTF!!!

I'm not sure if this helps, but try running Quik with the integrated graphics card instead of your AMD. If you already were using the integrated, then try with the AMD.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @seana57

If the suggested steps will not correct the issue, please let our Support Team know. You may reach out to them via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

I don't think my Mac Desktop has the integrated graphics card.  I only see the AMD 4gb card.  It's high enough spec that this shouldn't be happening due to hardware.

Highlighted
Explorer

I don't know enough about Macs to tell you how to switch between integrated and dedicated graphics cards, but with the i7 on that model iMac it should have a Intel Iris 5200 Pro graphics processor as well as the AMD. You can check on Mac message boards and I'm sure someone can help you.

Highlighted
Explorer

BTW, have you contacted the GoPro Support Team by chat? They should be able to help you with this.
https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Highlighted
Hiker

Chat is available if you purchased a GoPro support package.  Chat is not available if you haven't made a separate purchase.  This forum is the sole support medium that has been provided.  I am unlikely to go out and purchase a separate support package because I don't believe that GoPro is committed to actually fixing their software.  It would be great if GoPro took this seriously and released a patch for the software.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Explorer

Chat is available to everyone during normal business hours. It is available 24/7 if you are a subscriber of GoPro Plus, which is free to try and only $4.99 a month for cloud service, two replacement cameras a year, and the 24 hour support.