Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Nomad

GoPro Quik in Mac OSX 10.14 (Mojave Beta) no longer pulls in media. Quik will need an update?

Hero 6 / Mac rMBP on OSX 10.13 worked great.   Now I am on the beta for OSX 10.14 Mojave which comes out later this year.   On 10.14 Quik senses the camera, however it no longer brings the media into my Mac.   No worries since I can do it via the micro-SD card, but I like to be able to use the USB-C cable when possible.   Quik version 2.6.2.770 via Quik's software update process tonight. 

If there is an update schedule for Quik I'd sure like to know.   I realize it may be sometime as I am on Apple's next OSX in beta version presently.  

Thank you.  

GoPro

Re: GoPro Quik in Mac OSX 10.14 (Mojave Beta) no longer pulls in media. Quik will need an update?

Thank you for sharing, @stanleym7236. We will definitely keep you posted for any update on the Quik for desktop app through our channels - gopro .com website, email notifications if you have subscribed to it. At this time, we do not have information yet as to when a new update will be released though. Please continue to watch out for it. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Sightseer

Re: GoPro Quik in Mac OSX 10.14 (Mojave Beta) no longer pulls in media. Quik will need an update?

Please let me know when you update Quick to Mojave thank you

Tourist

I am also waiting for an update on this. Thanks. 

Sightseer

Also waiting for this. Mojave will be released in few days...

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Having this problem, too. Camera appears in the Quik app. but it claims there's no media. And—I second Foggy's comment—Mojave will be officially related real soon now.

GoPro

Hi @michaelahlers

If you are getting No Media or No files to Import, you can also go over the steps on this article.

An update for the application has been released recently, please make sure that you have the latest version

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

Latest GoPro Quick 2.7.0.874, latest and final Mojave 10.14, still this! GoPro is recognized, but there is no media after the camera is attached to Mac for an hour. When you plan to release a fix for this, this is so annoying, especcialy because you know the problem since weeks or even months. Снимок экрана 2018-10-03 в 12.48.04.png