Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Quik in Mac OSX 10.14 (Mojave Beta) no longer pulls in media. Quik will need an update?

Developers at GoPro sleeping on OS releases.....zzzz zzzz zzzz. Mojaves only been in beta for how long? How do you not test?
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: GoPro Quik in Mac OSX 10.14 (Mojave Beta) no longer pulls in media. Quik will need an update?

yes.

It is very dissapointing that gopro had the opportunity to partake in the apple developer program way back when.

the original poster of this thread raised the issue back in july.

seems they took no noitce.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi everyone!

We apologize if this is taking too long.

Our team is still working on the issue. We have this post noted and we'll post an update as soon as we get one.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Same problem with goprohero6 and macbookpro

ThanksCapture d’écran 2018-10-17 à 22.47.38.png

Capture d’écran 2018-10-14 à 15.02.16.png
Highlighted
Sightseer

It is unacceptable. You are a company that sell products and therefore you should have tested with the beta versions, which were there for months, so when the new OS gets released everything should be ready as the rest of the companies does. There are many people working with your cameras that need a solution. Honestly when companies fail this way at least they should reward the customers, like Apple did with the batteries.

Disappointed.
Highlighted
Nomad

@foggybeach56731 wrote:
It is unacceptable. You are a company that sell products and therefore you should have tested with the beta versions, which were there for months, so when the new OS gets released everything should be ready as the rest of the companies does. There are many people working with your cameras that need a solution. Honestly when companies fail this way at least they should reward the customers, like Apple did with the batteries.

Disappointed.

I agree and especially as they were notified back in JULY of the problem.

Free hero 7 blacks for everyone....

Highlighted
Tourist

@robindean wrote:

@foggybeach56731 wrote:

Disappointed.

I agree and especially as they were notified back in JULY of the problem.

Free hero 7 blacks for everyone....

I second that motion... Let us exchange our current HERO 6 for a HERO 7 Black at no cost... Afterall, I did pay more for the 6 than the 7 is currently going for...

Highlighted
Tourist

how do you guys are doing do export the gopro videos for yours macs without Quick? I need to do it ASAP and I don't know how to do it :'(