Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

GoPro Quik for descktop Windows 10 - cannot launch the App after login

Firstly I register in GoPro Quikstories in mobile app. Then I install desktop App on Windows 10 Pro Version - 1709 Assembly - 16299.64

And when I try to log in with my credentionals, I saw the following picture (attached) - (it looks like some solid screen over all workspace, and mouse coursor changing when moved to the different locations, like something works but I cannot see that)

My credentionals is valid, because I have able to enter on site!

Screenshot_3.png
Hiker

Re: GoPro Quik for descktop Windows 10 - cannot launch the App after login

What to do?
GoPro

Hey @graystorm16372,

Sorry to hear this has happened to you! I previously had an issue similar to this, and the following steps fixed it for me.

• Close Quik for desktop
  • Open the Task Manager(Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and navigate to the Processes tab. Under the Background processes section, look for GoProQuik.exe, highlight it, and click End Task.
  • Now that Quik is closed, completely disable Wi-Fi on your computer. If connected via ethernet, remove your ethernet from the computer.
  • Reopen Quik for desktop and confirm that the program has logged you in successfully.
  • Re-enable Wi-Fi or reconnect the ethernet cable to your computer. After about 30 seconds, you should see your account log you in automatically in the top right-hand corner of the main gallery.

Here is an article which also covers this issue. I previously had this problem, and the steps in this article fixed it for me.

~ Mowens

Hiker

This instruction did not work.