12-01-2019 12:30 PM
I downloaded GoPro Quik for my macbook. I get an error message stating GoPro Quik quit unexpectedly.
I've looked through support and googled the issue. Tried some of the solutions, but none work.
What do I do, what do you need?
12-20-2019 12:42 PM
@rapidbluff7767, sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure to have the graphics driver of your computer up to date. There are some troubleshooting suggestions here that might help as well:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.