Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

GoPro Quik, 3 Minute Videos

There are currently only options for making a 15 sec, 30 sec, and 60 sec video with GoPro Quik for Desktop. I'd like to encourage the option for up to 3, maybe 5? minute videos. That would be very useful. 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Quik, 3 Minute Videos

@huntsa - Thanks, and that's feedback we've heard before. i don't have an update for you, but our team is aware of the feedback.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tourist

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it. I guess I'll patiently wait now. :)

Sightseer

Im also waiting for more than 60s.

How should i do? any other solution?

Tourist

No solutions that I know of. Only possible if you use GoPro Studio. We just gotta wait.

Sightseer

60 Seconds is no where near enough! how do i stop the quick logo from cutting in mid edit when i play back! highly annoying and it leaves the rest of the 60 seconds black and unwatchable.   come on guys! i also ave the desk top full editor version but no idea how to use it.

Sightseer

I'd love to use GoPro Studio, but wher do I get it now?
This nice article - https://gopro.com/help/articles/How_To/How-to-Install-GoPro-Studio-in-Windows sends to Quick, despite the fact it describes how to install Studio :)
And Quik sucks big time... whats with limitation to 15/30/60seconds videos??? my camera, my life, my movie! I will make choices myself!
disappointment 

Sightseer

Hey is this fixed yet??  Pretty ridiculous that GoPro consumers cant make videos longer than 60seconds....