Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Quik, 3 Minute Videos

Bump. I thought I could use the 5 Black as a track recorder for my driving event. This short clip limitation makes me regret buying a Gopro instead of a Sony or Garmin...

Highlighted
Sightseer

I found this thread as searching to see how to use Quik to make longer videos... 60 seconds max really???? So my 25 minutes of kids body boarding has to be summarised in one minute as a keepsake... that length isn't even a trailer! I want to make a movie not be restricted by GoPro time limits and I'm using the desktop version...

Hiker

I've been banging this drum as well. Unfortunately, if you want to longer videos, you'll have to use the mobile app. On there you can use videos from other sources and your own music. Hopefully the Desktop version will mirror the mobile version, although i do wish the mobile version had an option to not include effects.

Sightseer

This truly sucks. Its a huge investment. But we have to live life as GoPRO decides. Ridiculous. Why can;t we make a longer video !!

Sightseer

Does Gopro not respond?  I can't find an active link to download studio for Mac OS anymore.  Help from gopro would be appreciated.  I waited on hold on support for more than 30 minutes, no one answered.  I don't know how I can recommend a product that requires techinical support occasionally and no one ever answers.  I tried the demo for quik plus, and it requires that I call a phone number with no answer.

Tourist

Agree - it is completely idiotic that Quik maximum video length is 30 seconds. I can't believe Nick Woodman is not even listening to cutomer feedbacks, on their single most important product. It's been over 1 year that the desktop app has been length, and they havent event fixed this time limination issue.

Also makes me regrets buying a Go Pro. Paid close to 900 dollars for 2 GoPro hero 5 - that's the last time for me.

Sightseer

+1 here. How can it be, and WHY that GoPro would limit me to 60 seconds. These are family memories. What's the update? 

Sightseer

I agree.  Very dissapointed in thelimited time.  I want to use GoPro software but am now looking at other options.  60sec is not nearly enough.  Let the user decide what they want.