Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Quik, 3 Minute Videos

So on a 30min video, I would have to cut it into 30 parts and then join them again?

Highlighted
Hiker

Okay my mistake, I saw a video on youtube and now I understand how to enable the gauges and then export the videos so that I can use iMovie.

Highlighted
Explorer

Glad you found it. For anyone else reading this post, you don't go into the Quik video editing (this would allow 60 min max with music). Just click on the trim tool, add guages, and save as a new clip.

Highlighted
Sightseer

so any update to the 3 or 5 minute videos with go pro quik?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @stevec7140

We don't have any update yet. 

You may try to use other third party software for now as an alternative. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Hiker

booooooo. quik desktop is WAY overdue for an update. Its sad when i pay for a feature that's suppose to work with said software and it doesn't. Cloud storage was one of the main selling point for me when plus was launched. I still have issues upoading files to the cloud. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I dont understand how is it possible that the Quik app for mobile allows users way more options than the Desktop version. That doesnt make any sence at all! When are you guys going to fix this useless desktop software?? Just in this thread alone you have a bunch of unhappy users. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Any ETA for this? Will the Quik desktop get *any* updates in the next couple of months?