Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Quick for Desktop plays NO sound only Video

Every application works fine - But there is NO sound in Quick for Desktop (WINDOWS) .... Can't figure out why ...

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Quick for Desktop plays NO sound only Video

@mfranckenstein - Typically this is a sign that the drivers on the computer may not be up to date. Our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus can help.

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

@mfranckenstein - If you play the videos from the computer itself (not through Quik), do you hear audio on them?

Jeff

Sightseer

Yes!

If I play a video from its source there is sound crystal clear (taken via GoPro 5)

If I / After I import it to my Laptop, Quick won't play any sound.

Using GoPro-Studio there is sound ....

I checked every option - but there is no switch or button i can't think of that will solve my problem ...

GoPro Community Manager

@mfranckenstein - Typically this is a sign that the drivers on the computer may not be up to date. Our team at https://gopro.com/help/PKBContactus can help.

Jeff

Tourist

Did you find the solution for this? Im having this same issue now! I import with Quik but when i view my videos theres no audio! If i open the files in file exlporer and just play them through my video player the audio works fine.

Thanks!

Sightseer

I am afraid not yet - sorry

Tourist

Dang... I tried contacting support but could never get through... Really liked the idea of Quik, guess i will have to go back to wondershare or lightworks... 

Sightseer

Same issue here with latest drivers