Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Tourist

GoPro Quick app won't import anything then gopro files

[ New ]
Two days ago I cleared all data from my mobile Go Pro app and Quick app to save some space on my phone .I been editing videos in Quick for almost 2 years and I made dozens of them, no problems using my phone pictures. Now i can't import any pictures i took with my phone to a Quick editor , I can't use anything except gopro files. Really frustrating , I been using in to edit Family trip videos. Is anyone has a same issue? Thanks
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quick app won't import anything then gopro files

[ New ]

Hi @dennisa85741,

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Just to clarify, are you using Quik for Mobile version? Or Quik for Desktop on your computer?

If using Quik for Desktop, the application will only allow you to import GoPro contents (unedited and original files from GoPro cameras).

If using Quik for Mobile and having issues importing/adding photos, we've found out that it's caused by an update outside of Quik App. We're currently investigating the issue and working on a fix. Your time and patience are very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Ann

Tourist

Re: GoPro Quick app won't import anything then gopro files

[ New ]
Yes I'm using Quick mobile, and I can't import ANY pictures. Thank you for investigating the problem, hopefully it's gonna be fixed soon