Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Quick App will no load after windows 10 update. It spins and then stops and nothing happens.

GoPro Quick App will no load after windows 10 update. It spins and then stops and nothing happens. Have rebooted many times and uninstalled and reinstalled. App will not load.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Quick App will no load after windows 10 update. It spins and then stops and nothing happen

Surface Pro 16GB i5

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quick App will no load after windows 10 update. It spins and then stops and nothing happen

@nottikitty, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed.

You may also try the following steps in addition to the suggestions above: 

1. Close Quik for desktop 
  2. Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows key + E 
  3. Click the View tab at the top of this window and make sure the box next to "Show hidden files" is checked 
  4. Navigate to C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and delete the "GoPro" folder 
  5. Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists 

Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps: 

1. Open Quik for desktop 
  2. While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window 
  3. Select "Restart with default settings" 
  4. A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more. 
  5. Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time. 
  6. Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.  
Highlighted
Sightseer

I've been having the same issues. I deleted the gopro folder from the user folder and that fixed our initial issue which was GoPro/Sync stating there were no items to be found in the folder. We have no successfully downloaded all files, but can't watch or edit them. When i try to view a video it keeps responding with "GoPro Quik (not responding)". Please help!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @tiffanyj42,

May I know the resolution of the file you're viewing/editing?

Thanks!

-Jay

Highlighted
Tourist

Since yesterday that I have the exact problem. had It in the past and was able to fix it but now nothing. I´ve tryed everything. 

Highlighted
GoPro

@domingos93, sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to the suggestions above, try the troubleshooting steps here: Quik for desktop Fails to Launch

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am having the same problem!  Is there anyway to access or copy my mile files in the cloud besides with Quick?  I desperately need access to files I uploaded on Monday!