03-27-2020 09:41 AM
GoPro Quick App will no load after windows 10 update. It spins and then stops and nothing happens. Have rebooted many times and uninstalled and reinstalled. App will not load.
03-27-2020 11:16 AM
@nottikitty, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed.
You may also try the following steps in addition to the suggestions above:
- Close Quik for desktop
- Open Windows Explorer by pressing Windows key + E
- Click the View tab at the top of this window and make sure the box next to "Show hidden files" is checked
- Navigate to C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and delete the "GoPro" folder
- Restart Quik for desktop and see if the issue persists
Additionally, you may attempt to reset the app by following these steps:
- Open Quik for desktop
- While on the login screen, select the "Help" tab above the Quik for desktop window
- Select "Restart with default settings"
- A modal will appear saying "Are you sure?". Click "Restart" once more.
- Quik for desktop will close and reopen. Quik for desktop will appear as if you installed it for the first time.
- Go to the login screen and input your credentials. You should then be able to login successfully.
03-27-2020 02:15 PM
I've been having the same issues. I deleted the gopro folder from the user folder and that fixed our initial issue which was GoPro/Sync stating there were no items to be found in the folder. We have no successfully downloaded all files, but can't watch or edit them. When i try to view a video it keeps responding with "GoPro Quik (not responding)". Please help!
03-27-2020 05:22 PM
Since yesterday that I have the exact problem. had It in the past and was able to fix it but now nothing. I´ve tryed everything.
03-28-2020 07:50 AM
@domingos93, sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to the suggestions above, try the troubleshooting steps here: Quik for desktop Fails to Launch
If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.
04-29-2020 08:11 AM
I am having the same problem! Is there anyway to access or copy my mile files in the cloud besides with Quick? I desperately need access to files I uploaded on Monday!