Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Quick App crashed my Mac

Hi, 

I am having trouble importing the videos from my GoPro Hero 4 into the the Quick desktop app. 

Also everytime I click on the create option, the app just freezes and then closes itself down. 

Any idea on why it will be doing this? It is becoming really frustrating. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quick App crashed my Mac

Hello @niceoasis58452

Thank you for reaching out. Typically, the application freezing (or crashing) while opening in Create mode is indicative either of multiple graphics cards where Quik prioritizes a higher performing one, or of the graphics driver needing an update. Is your graphics driver up to date?

What happens with the import? Are you getting any error message when you try to import videos from your camera? Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Quick App crashed my Mac

Hello @niceoasis58452

Thank you for reaching out. Typically, the application freezing (or crashing) while opening in Create mode is indicative either of multiple graphics cards where Quik prioritizes a higher performing one, or of the graphics driver needing an update. Is your graphics driver up to date?

What happens with the import? Are you getting any error message when you try to import videos from your camera? Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius