Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Sightseer

GoPro Plus wont accept credit card payment

[ New ]

Hi 

I want to sign up but system keeps saying there is a problem try again later - which I have but still not working

Regard

Chris

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus wont accept credit card payment

[ New ]

Hello @chrish12287 and @cydonia. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We'd like to gather more details so we can help you best. 

We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

Same here. Tried multiple times with different browsers and same result. Just says issue with card details when I know 100% they are correct. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @chrish12287 and @cydonia. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We'd like to gather more details so we can help you best. 

We hope to hear back from you. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @chrish12287 and @cydonia. I just got word from the team and they confirm that there was an issue with the structure in signing up for Plus for the past few days. This issue has since been fixed. Please try subscribing to Plus again. Should you still encounter the same issue, the next step would be to engage our Support team for further assistance. They can be reached through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Let us know how it works out on your end. Thanks!