Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Desktop
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Plus cloud on Google Chrome

Hey there,

Anyone else using the GoPro Plus cloud with a Google chromebook or Chrome OS, and when you go to your cloud files several videos continously load, with the spinning icon? Perhaps, my computer doesn't have the storage capacity, but I thought that was the whole reason for the cloud.. Let me know if you have experienced this and were able to solve it by having all of your videos viewable from the cloud.

Cheers!

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Plus cloud on Google Chrome

Hello, @tizzler. Is it only when using a Google Chromebook or Chrome OS that you observe the spinning icon on the files? Do you log in to plus.gopro.com for this access? Are you able to view your PLUS media using other devices or platforms such as through the GoPro App? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @mariustanya,

Yes, I am logging on to plus.gopro.com to access my cloud files on my Chromebook. When I check the cloud version on the GoPro app on my phone, it is not an issue of files not loading. It is an issue of them simply not being there! As I am sure you can imagine, not being able to view or even locate my files has become extremely frustrating. Any pointers or help you can provide is much appreciated!

Thanks!  

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the additional details you provided, @tizzler. To verify, are you using the latest version of the GoPro App? if you haven't yet, try signing out of the GoPro App, then sign back in, and see if you will be able to get your PLUS media on the app now. If you can, give it at least 30 minutes between signing out and signing back in. Let us know how it goes. Thanks again!